Saturday, September 14, 2013

False Alarm

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I left you hanging last Saturday! It turns out that everything was a false alarm, my water that broke turned out to just be pee and my doctor measured me wrong, I was 2cm not 7cm. So, as soon as they figured that out they sent me back home! I was so glad, and still am, that I didn't have my baby yet because I was 36 weeks at that point! I will be 37 weeks tomorrow, but still that's not full-term or anything. So I'm hoping this baby will hold off for another few weeks! :) This week was pretty uneventful, I had a doctor's app on Wednesday at 36 and a half weeks, he said I am still 2cm dilated and I had been having very slight contractions, but I just wasn't able to feel them. I had really bad back pain this week, which was probably from the contractions! He thinks I could pop any day now, to just come in whenever I really start to feel the contractions or my water breaks. I am hoping I can make it another week until my baby is 38 weeks, because if he is born earlier than that he will have to go to the IQ! I don't want my baby in the IQ I want to hold him and nurse him right when he comes out. But as long he is born happy and healthy I will be happy :) Joey wants to be there for the birth of his son but I don't feel comfortable having him there and all. I just plan to call him when the baby is born so he can come and meet his son in the hospital! Also, this week I did go on a date with a man I found off www.iwanttodateapreggo.com and his name is Ryan! I really like him and he likes me to we plan to keep in contact and we have another date next week if I don't go into labor before then :) Oh my goodness my water just broke, I'm positive this time! I feel the baby coming out...I have to go call my midwife, no time to get to the hospital this baby is coming NOW! 


No comments:

Post a Comment