Saturday, September 14, 2013

New Baby Andrew!

Hey everyone I had my beautiful baby boy Andrew! I love him to death, but I'm sure you want to hear my labor and delivery story :) When I posted, my water broke immediently and I felt the baby drop! I stood up, called my midwife who was there within 2 minutes and my babysitter who was there within 7 minutes to watch the kids. My midwife Elysa and I walked to my bedroom where I stripped and laid down on the bed and she delivered my baby within 8 or 9 minutes! So, Andrew Jeremy Ardia was born Friday September 13th at 36 weeks and 6 days old, techinally 37 weeks, at 3:13pm, weighing 8 pounds 3 ounches and 22 inches long. I love my baby so much, we are in the hospital now. After Elysa cleaned the baby up, she drove me and Andrew to the hospital just like always! We will get released tomrrow afternoon at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment